Little Church (Kleine Kirche)
This church was built by the Lutheran community between 1711 and 1717, and stands in what is now the generously-proportioned Union Square in the Rittersberg quarter. It is a rectangular building without side aisles or a choir.
The destruction of the Protestant churches in the city during the Second World War made it necessary to hold divine services in the Little Church (Luther Church) until the rebuilding of the Collegiate Church was completed in 1950.
Today, the Little Church is principally used for christenings and weddings due to its quaint atmosphere.