Content

Palatinate Gallery of Art

The Palatinate Gallery of Art was built between 1875 and 1880 from plans by Karl Spatz in neorenaissance style.
Palatinate Gallery © Stadt Kaiserslautern
Palatinate Gallery
The reconstructed permanent exhibition halls now house an excellent collection of paintings and sculptures as well as exquisite pieces of artwork.

The Gallery is open to visitors daily (except Mondays) from 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m., on Tuesdays from 11:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.

 
 

Footer

City of Kaiserslautern -
© 1998 - 2014