Content

Fruchthalle

This hall, the work of architect August von Voit, was built between 1843 and 1846 in Renaissance style, after the Palazzo Medici in Florence, and was originally used as a market hall.
Fruchthalle © Stadt Kaiserslautern
Fruchthalle © City of Kaiserslautern
In 1849, it was the seat of the revolutionary government of the Palatinate. Today concerts and large social events are held here.

 
 

Footer

City of Kaiserslautern -
© 1998 - 2014